Level 3. Master Certified Coach
This is AFC's advanced coach training program
200+ Coach Training Hours
Master Certified Coach
This is Academy For Coaches Advanced coach training program.
In this program you'll start to master the competences of a highly effective coach.
Graduates of this training will have the confidence & competence to coach paying clients & help in developing other coaches.
Facts About the Program
Who is this for?
Level 3. Master Coach program is great for coaches who are serious about becoming a professional coach and want to take their skills to the next level.
Who want a deeper understanding of how to apply the 11 core coaching fundamentals.
This is for coaches who want to become highly effective in coaching.
Coaches who go through this training will have a solid foundation in coaching and they will be able to take up coaching part time or full time for their own clients or in an organisation.
Master-coaches can also start helping other coaches to develop their coaching expertise.
This coach training is in alignment with the ICF 11 core coaching competencies.
What do I get in the program?
- You'll learn how to coach with competence & confidence
- You'll know how to coach your clients with impact
- You'll learn the highest standards of coaching competencies outlined by the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- You'll get 200+ coach training hours
- You'll get your AFC level 3 Master Coach Certification (after qualifying)
- You'll get access to our bonus training on how to get a steady flow of leads and clients into your coaching practice
- You'll get access to our advanced client getting strategies and learn how to automate and scale your coaching practice into a coaching business.
How long is the program and how is it delivered?
The Professional Coach is a 12 month program.
There are two options:
- Six* days live training combined with online weekly coaching calls. (*two weekends)
- All online via weekly coaching calls.
Every week we have between 3 & 5 live video group coaching calls that include:
- Live demo coaching sessions
- Coaching modules (Facilitator lead)
- Observed coaching sessions
- Mentor coaching
- Q&A sessions
Module 1 - Coaching Foundations
Module 2 - The Coach Mindset
Module 3 - How To Listen Like A Coach
Module 4 - How To Talk Like A Coach
Module 5 - Dance of The Coach & Coachee (Micro Conversation Model)
Module 6 - The Transformation Coaching System
Module 7 - CROPA 80/20 Coaching Model
Module 8 - Advanced Coaching Techniques
6 Observed Coaching Sessions (minimum)
Module 9 - Niche Specialisation
Module 10 - Leveraged Group Coaching
Module 11 - High Revenue VIP Days & VIP Weekend Coaching
96 Hours - Coaching Clinic
In the program you'll learn to apply AFC's 11 Core Coaching Competencies as defined by ICF
The 11 Core Coaching Competences
These 11 competencies are used as the foundation for the ICF credentialing process examination.
Special Bonus Training
How To Get Coaching Clients
Learn the strategies of getting clients for your coaching business.
One of Academy For Coaches core area of expertise is in helping our students setting up their client getting system.
This is not just one module... NO this is a full training program in itself.
Many of our coaches who have adopted the strategies of this training have gone on to build high income coaching practices.
We guarantee that anyone who goes through & applies this program which includes coaching and mentoring will get clients.
Up until now we have had 100% success rate with coaches who have adopted our client enrolment process.
Advanced Training Overview
Got Any Questions?
Have a quick chat with us...
Want to know more about Academy For Coaches and how we can help you follow your calling, as a coach? Click the button below and have a quick chat with us or join our next live webinar. We are here to support you any way we can.